Last updated April, 2019
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not click on “sign up” button, once the button is clicked you are bound by the terms of this agreement regardless of whether or not you register for the service. The terms and conditions of this agreement are subject to change by yatraninja.com at any time, effective upon notice to you, which notice shall be deemed to have been provided upon our posting of the current version of this agreement on the website/ mobile application.
The terms of Acceptable Use Policy for Content Posted on the Website/ Mobile Application, and any notices regarding the Website/ Mobile Applications are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
- By registering on the Website/ Mobile Application, you represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old. Membership in the Service and registration on the Website/ Mobile Application is void where prohibited. By using the Website/ Mobile Application, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may not authorize others to use Your membership, and You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your account to any other person or entity.
- This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use the Website/ Mobile Application and/or are a Member of the Website/ Mobile Application. You may terminate Your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt of Your written notice of termination to YatraNinja.com customer support staff.
YatraNinja.com may terminate Your membership for any reason, with or without explanation, effective upon sending a notice to Your email address provided at registration, or to any other email address provided by You to YatraNinja.com.
Notwithstanding Your membership being terminated, this Agreement will remain in full effect.
- Non-Commercial Use by Members. The Website/ Mobile Application is for the personal use of individual Members and may not be used in connection with any commercial activities. Organizations, companies, businesses, and/or other entities may not become Members and are not entitled to use the Service or the Website/ Mobile Application for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website/ Mobile Application, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website/ Mobile Application will be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. You hereby grant, represent and warrant that You will not create any databases, Website/ Mobile Applications, software, legal entities and services competitive with the Website/ Mobile Application. You further guarantee and warrant that You will not use the Website/ Mobile Application/Application for any commercial purposes, and/or send or receive funds thorough the Website/ Mobile Application/Application, and/or create accounts with fake usernames. You further guarantee and warrant that You will not be paid for using the Website/ Mobile Application/Application and services, provided on the Website/ Mobile Application/Application. Such activity will be investigated, your membership may be terminated and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive reimbursement.
- If you have an Account, you can review your Personal Data by logging into your Account. For any updates to personal data, you can contact us on support@YatraNinja.com. Please contact us if you have questions about your Account information or other Personal Data.
- You may decline to provide Personal Data when it is requested, but certain Services or all of the Services may be unavailable to you.
- Location and other device-level information. The device you use to access the Sites or Services may collect information about you, including Geolocation Information and User usage data that we may then collect and use. For information about your ability to restrict the collection and use of such information, please use the settings available in your device.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, and data stored on our Sites.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and their Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected.
- Most browsers or mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services. You can control what information is shown regarding your location in your privacy settings.
- To manage risk and protect the Site and the Services from fraud and misuse by verifying your identity, and helping to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of the Site and Services.
- To comply with our obligations and to enforce the terms of our Site and Services, including to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Yatra Ninja uses web browser cookies to enhance User experience, to store information about User preferences, to record User-specific information on which pages users lists and to understand usage. Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can choose to set your browser to not allow browser cookies, however doing so may cause parts of our Sites to not operate properly.
- Like many other websites, Yatra Ninja makes use of log files. The information inside log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp and referring/exit pages. This information is used to administer the Sites, track User movement around the Sites, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users devices whenever they interact with our Sites. Such information may include hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and how User devices interact with our Sites.
Member agrees that Yatra Ninja shall solely, exclusively and perpetually own all right, title and interest to the Content posted by Member on the Website/ Mobile Application, and shall have the rights to distribute, license, sub- license, market, promote, exhibit and otherwise exploit all rights therein in perpetuity.
Member hereby releases, discharges and agrees to save Yatra Ninja harmless to the fullest extent Member may lawfully do so, from any causes of action in law or equity Member may have or may hereafter acquire against Yatra Ninja or any of its affiliates for defamation, slander, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark violation, right of publicity, or false light arising out of or in connection with the utilization by Yatra Ninja or its affiliates of the Content.
- Content Posted on the Website/ Mobile Application/ Mobile Application.
- You understand and agree that com may at its sole discretion store for review and delete any content, messages, photos, videos, audio and video calls or profiles that in the sole judgment of YatraNinja.com violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other Members or any third parties.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that You publish or display via the Website/ Mobile Application/ Mobile Application, or transmit to other Members.
- By posting Content to any public area of the Website/ Mobile Application You automatically grant, represent and warrant that You have the right to grant to com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and Content.
- The following is a partial list of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website/ Mobile Application. com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action at its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision including without limitation removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming;
- promotes information that You know is defamatory, false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture installed copyright protected devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- public displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without com prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members and/or Registered Non-Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website/ Mobile Application, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect its Members from such advertising or solicitation, YatraNinja.com reserves the right to restrict the number of emails/ communications which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which YatraNinja.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- We may use information about you to safeguard the security of our Sites, to protect Yatra Ninja and our Users or the public from illegal activities or harm.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share information with search engines so that the content you provide in feedback can be indexed
- You may not collect data from com either from authorized and not authorized zones through automated means (bots, spiders, scrapers or equivalent means), or by establishing fake user accounts or by anonymous proxy servers or equivalent measures, or by circumventing any technical measures to prevent forbidden activity on YatraNinja.com. You may not collect data from YatraNinja.com authorized zones by any other means including manual collection of data.
- To ensure the quality of the Service provided, your communication through the Website/ Mobile Application/ Application may be recorded.
- com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action at its sole discretion against anyone who violates and terminating the membership of such violators.
- Mobile services. By providing your mobile number you agree to receive various notifications from Website/ Mobile Application including but not limited to: account verification, password recovery, marketing notifications, invite notifications, your contact list activities notifications.
- We communicate with you via email to provide the Services
- Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if You believe that Your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please supply com ’s copyright agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that You claim is infringing on such copyright is located on the Website/ Mobile Application; Your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner`s behalf.
- Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other com Members. YatraNinja.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between You and other Members.
Marketing: We may send you marketing content about our Sites, Services, products. You may opt out of these marketing communications we send by contacting us via our Sites. You can contact us via email: support@YatraNinja.com.
Yatra Ninja uses Google Analytics, a third-party web measurement tool.
Users who choose to disable Google Analytics will still have full access to the Sites.
Social Media tools and Third Party privacy policies
The Sites offer third party social sharing features which allow Users to share actions and information with other websites, the general public, User community and/or the third-party operating the third-party site. You should consult the respective privacy policies of the third-parties that provide these social sharing features for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
Closing an Account
You can close/delete an account by contacting us at support@YatraNinja.com. If you close/delete an account we will mark it in our database as closed but we may keep your account information to deter fraud - This is for instance necessary in order to deter fraud, by ensuring that persons who try to commit fraud will not be able to avoid detection simply by closing their account and opening a new account.
However, if you close your account, your personally identifiable information will not be used by us for any further purposes, nor sold or shared with third parties, except as necessary to prevent fraud and assist law enforcement authorities, or as required by law.
Having said that it is important not to take unnecessary risks. Do not give out your personal details, e-mail or phone number, until you feel that the user seems like the kind of person you would be interested in hearing from.
If you are travelling alone, especially if you are a woman, you may have to give more consideration to how/where/when you travel.
Being clear about arrangements
In the rare instances that things don‘t work out it is usually because the expectations of either party weren‘t met due to lack of communication.
It is very important that any arrangements are clear from the outset. Both parties should read through each other ‘s profile info (which should be as informative as possible) plus photos, and then make a list of questions/information points relevant to the travel, the kind of exchange expected.
Also bear in mind that occasionally unforeseen circumstances may mean that either of the parties has to cancel or postpone a visit. In this case we ask you to let the other party know as soon as possible.
We do recommend that both parties have a back-up plan in place just in case the exchange does not work out as expected.
If you feel there has been abuse of trust or misconduct on the behalf of either party, this should be reported to Yatra Ninja email@example.com.
- We may share information about you with other parties for business purposes or as permitted or required by law, including:
- If we are required to do so to comply with a law, legal process or regulations.
- To law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, a court order or other legal process or requirements.
- If we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- To help assess and manage risk and prevent fraud against us, our Users and fraud involving our Site or use of our Services to parties that we plan to merge with or be acquired by; and to support our audit, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- It is accepted that Yatra Ninja is an electronically supplied service, due to the considerable no human involvement of our verification process
- the website/ mobile application provides the service on an as is basis and grants no warranties of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, in any communication with its representatives, otherwise with respect to the service. the website/ mobile application specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. further, the website/ mobile application does not warrant that your use of the service will be secure, uninterrupted, always available or error-free, or that the service will meet your requirements or that any defects in the service will be corrected. the website/ mobile application disclaims liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to, connectivity and availability.
- Although each member must agree to the Agreement, com cannot guarantee that each member is at least the required minimum age, nor does it accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Service by persons under the age of 18 in violation of this Agreement. Also, it is possible that other members or users (including unauthorized users, or hackers) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials through the Service and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive or obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Service. Those others may use Your information for purposes other than what You intended. YatraNinja.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that You disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that You post on the Service or release to others. YatraNinja.com disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other members or users (including unauthorized users), whether such acts or omissions occur during the use of the service or otherwise. YatraNinja.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website/ Mobile Application or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website/ Mobile Application, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. YatraNinja.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website/ Mobile Application or Member of the Service. YatraNinja.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. YatraNinja.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website/ Mobile Application or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will YatraNinja.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Website/ Mobile Application or the Service, any Content posted on the Website/ Mobile Application or transmitted to Members/Registered Non-Members, or any interactions between users of the Website/ Mobile Application, whether online or offline.
Yatra Ninja is not in any way responsible for the quality of any additional services. The Website/ Mobile Application and the Service are provided as is and Yatra Ninja expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Yatra Ninja cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website/ Mobile Application and/or the Service. Receipt or exchange of funds or any other means of payment is prohibited on the Website/ Mobile Application.
- YatraNinja.com does not influence the relationships between Members of the Website/ Mobile Application. Members may terminate their membership with the Website/ Mobile Application at any time. Deactivation of profiles of Members of the Website/ Mobile Application is governed by the following:
- In the event a Member is no longer interested in the Services, com customer support administrators shall review the correspondence between such Member and other Members with whom the Member has been corresponding (the Correspondent) and shall have the right to make a decision, in their sole discretion.
- In the event, a Member had been reported for inappropriate activities, com may, at its sole and unfettered discretion, who had informed the Website/ Mobile Application of such Member’s inappropriate activity by providing incontrovertible evidence of same.
- In the event, a Member is found on an anti-scam site, or in case we receive reliable proof of the Member’s illegal activities from another Member, such Member’s profile may be deleted from the Website/ Mobile Application provided that com, in its sole and unfettered discretion, considers the supplied information substantial and irrefutable.
- Every Member is entitled to qualify as Free Member. Free Members are entitled to use Services free of charge. To qualify as a Free Member a Member should:
- Should be a registered user and fit all the initial requirements;
- get through the qualifying process by pressing Qualify as free member button and submitting all the required information;
- accept Terms and Conditions and Privacy and Data Policy.
Free Membership will become available after the review of Your profile by the Company. At any time, YatraNinja may terminate/ deactivate Your Membership with or without any reason with or without any notice to You.
- Limitation of Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will com be liable to You or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from Your use of the Website/ Mobile Application or the Service, as well as damages for loss of date, loss of programs, cost of procurement of substitute Services or Service interruptions, even if YatraNinja.com knows or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Website/ Mobile Application is not responsible for any expenses that you may have related to communicating with Members on our site but outside of using our services our services.
- S. Export Controls. Software from the Website/ Mobile Application (the Software) is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website/ Mobile Application or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone who is listed on the U. S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or on the U. S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- You acknowledge that the transactions involving your use of the Website/ Mobile Application and your purchase of products or services took place in the country of incorporation of the Company. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to the Website/ Mobile Application or to products or services sold or distributed by Yatra Ninja or through Yatra Ninja will be resolved by binding arbitration under the LCIA Rules, rather than in court. The arbitration shall take place in New Jersey, USA. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The governing law of this Agreement shall be the substantive the country of incorporation of the Company. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. Arbitrators, however, can award you the same damages and relief, and must honor the same terms in this Agreement, as a court would.
we each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. the arbitrator may award money or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. no class or representative or private attorney general theories of liability or prayers for relief may be maintained in any arbitration held under this agreement. if for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- You agree to indemnify and hold YatraNinja.com , its subsidiaries, officers, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, and/or any allegations that any Content that You submit to YatraNinja.com or transmit to the Website/ Mobile Application infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of Your representations and warranties set forth above. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
- If you choose to pay for the Services by credit card, your credit card details are not stored on our servers.
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Website/ Mobile Application and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Service, contains the entire Agreement between You and YatraNinja.com regarding the use of the Website/ Mobile Application and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
General internet safety advice
Like in real life, when dealing with anyone online, it is always important to be aware of people who could be dishonest. There will always be a few dishonest people, even though the vast majority are honest and as they appear to be. Making yourself informed about some common scams will enable you to spot them if ever someone tries one on you.
Here are some tips to help you avoid common scams:
Be aware that wiring money is equivalent to sending cash.
Con artists often insist that people wire money, especially overseas, because it‘s nearly impossible to reverse the transaction or trace the money. Don‘t wire money to strangers or to anyone who wants to keep the request a secret.
Never agree to deposit a cheque and wire money back, no matter how convincing the story may be.
Use your common sense. If someone asks you for sensitive financial information make sure you‘re 100% certain that you trust them.
If you have identified anyone on Yatra Ninja inform that might be suspicious, please contact Yatra Ninja team immediately firstname.lastname@example.org